- At 3P Cell, we stand behind our service, our products and our customers. That is why we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee behind every purchase from our website.
- If you purchase a defect product, you may return the product(s) within 30 days from the date you receive the product as long as a proof of the original receipt is provided to initiate the refund process. Kindly reach out to our customer service team at to notify us to expect your parcel. Upon receipt of the product(s) and the proof of original receipt, refund will be made to you via your credit card in the next 90 days
Products can be returned to the following address :
3P CELL SDN BHD
B-5-8 Plaza Mont Kiara, Mont Kiara
50480 Kuala Lumpur
3P CELL Privacy
- What We Collect
“We may automatically collect information regarding your activities on our websites, such as cookies*, IP addresses, visit history, service history, and unauthorized use history. Note that we do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are able to visit and access our websites with the supervision of a parent or guardian, but you should not make a purchase, register, or submit personal information to us.
We do not generally collect any sensitive information as that term is used in the privacy legislation (including information relating to racial or ethnic origin, membership of political bodies, religion or trade unions, criminal record, state of health or medical history). We will only collect sensitive information where required by law or with consent. If we hold any sensitive personal information, that information will only be used and disclosed by 3P CELL for the purpose for which it was provided. If we ask for sensitive information, we will explain the reason for such request.
The provision of your personal information is voluntary – if you choose to not provide us with your personal information or any other information requested, we may not be able to process your request, orders or carry out the purposes described below.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect the data, until you request otherwise, and/or as long as the law requires. Please contact us using our contact details provided below, if you have any questions with respect to our data retention practices.”
- How We Use Your Personal Information
3P CELL primarily uses the personal information that it collects to provide you with products, information, and services. We may also use your information to track your purchase history, to contact you for account and promotional purposes, and to advertise or recommend products and services tailored to your interest through our website, mobile application, email and other means of communication. You must create a registration profile in order to use our service, otherwise we will not be able to carry out your request or orders. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and to prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
- How We Share Your Personal Information
3P CELL may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Companies that perform services for us, such as sending postal mail, e-mails and SMS, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, providing customer service and corporate affiliates.
- In some instances, 3P CELL may share your personal information with other companies within the 3P CELL group of companies for various reasons related to 3P CELL ‘s business including customer strategy and growth, investment and any corporation-related exercise including but not limited to restructuring, merger or divestment.
- Social Networks, Widgets, and Plug-ins. If you use any features made available to you on our website by a third party it may result in information being collected or shared between us and the third party. For example, if you use Facebook’s “Like” feature Facebook may register the fact that you “liked” a product and may post that information on Facebook.
- Other instances. 3P CELL may share your personal information in order to protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates, to protect the safety and security of our visitors, to detect and protect against fraud, or to comply with law or legal process.
- The entities with whom 3P CELL may share your personal information (as described above) may be located outside of Malaysia. Please refer to Section 5 for further information.
- 3P CELL will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by all third parties in accordance with this policy. We will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent. Should 3P CELL enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
- 3P CELL may share de-identified information (i.e., information that is not directly connected to your name) in the following circumstances in addition to those identified above:
- Aggregate information: We may share de-identified aggregate information about our customers with advertisers and marketing partners.
- Behavioral-based advertising: A third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites.
- How We Protect Your Information
As commonly understood, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although 3P CELL will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Changes to This Policy
Effective as of Sep.2019
ONLINE ORDERS & PURCHASES
- Our official courier partner is DHL E-Commerce / GDEX For information related to potential disruption or delay of delivery, you may refer to GDEX’s official website or DHL E-Commerce. We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience caused.
DELIVERY & RATES
- Standard Delivery charges are free.
- Orders are processed for delivery on business days only (Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays). We use DHL E-Commerce and GDEX s as our standard delivery courier. Delivery usually takes between 3 to 7 business days for West Malaysia and 10 to 14 business days for East Malaysia.